Using the ornaments you would have created in Porcelain Class 1, you will be designing and making :
a striking decorative piece like a windchime or decorative hanger;
jewellery like necklace, earrings;
stylised name tags or gift tags.
Crafting with Your Own Porcelain Ornaments Made in Porcelain Class 1
This class is available to students who have attended “Porcelain Class 1: Make your own porcelain ornaments, beads and pendants“.
Students would need to bring their porcelain pieces from the previous workshop.
Additional porcelain materials are also available to purchase as a set.
This workshop is perfect for those who would like to further explore creative ideas using the porcelain ornaments, beads and pendants they made in Porcelain Class1. Under the guidance of Marie-Hélène, you will be able to make:
- a wind chime or decorative hanger using a tree branch, rod, twine or silk cord – this would make a striking decorative piece on its own.
- jewellery like necklaces, pendants, earrings
- stylish name tags or gift tags
Materials supplied are branches, rods, twine and ribbons. Sterling silver ear hooks and jump rings are available to purchase in class.
It promises to be a fun and exciting creative workshop where you will feel absolutely comfortable designing and making your own final pieces for your personal use or as a handmade gift.
The workshop will take place in a working ceramic studio. Come prepared with safe shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. No previous experience required.
YOU WILL GET
• Expert tips and creative guidance by a ceramicist with years of experience as a professional stylist for major magazines in Australia and France.
• A creative and inspiring experience
• Connections with other creative people
• Individual attention within a small group
is located on 76-82 Botany Road, Alexandria in Sydney, enter via Dock 2
Easy parking on Botany road by the studio or all day parking on Wellington st., Cope street
For private classes, corporate classes and gift vouchers, please contact me directly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All material provided.
• Class will run for approximately 2 1/2 hours – 3hours
• All bookings must be paid in full to secure your spot before coming to the class.
• They are not refundable, but you may gift your place if you are unable to attend.
• No refund if you or your guest do not show up on the day of the workshop.
• By booking a workshop you agree to take full responsibility for any injury you might incur whilst participating in the class and any damage, loss or theft incurred to your personal belongings.
We will do our outmost to run classes as planned, but if the minimum of participants is not met we will cancel the workshop. You will offered a full refund or a credit towards another workshop.