Make small decorative dishes to hold salt/pepper, olives or jewellery items with matching spoons using different pottery techniques.
This is a one-off class running for about 2-1/2 hours.
After the class your pieces will be glazed by me and ready for pick up 2-1/2 weeks later.
All materials and firing cost included.
Make your own little dishes and spoons
This workshop is perfect to let you explore your creativity and make your very first ceramic pieces.
Under the guidance of Marie-Hélène you will create small decorative dishes to hold salt/pepper, olives or jewellery item and little spoons to match.
They make the perfect handmade gift.
You will create these using different techniques – slab rolling, coil, pinch and if time permits slip cast-.
It promises to be a fun and exciting creative workshop where you will feel absolutely comfortable working with clay even if it is your very first time. Your pieces will then be fired twice and glazed by me. They will be ready for pick up 2 1/2 weeks later or could be posted for a fee according to the destination.
The workshop will take place in a working ceramic studio. Come prepared with safe shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. No previous experience required.
YOU WILL GET
• Expert tips and creative guidance by a ceramicist with years of experience as a professional stylist for major magazines in Australia and France.
• A creative and inspiring experience
• Connections with other creative people
• Individual attention within a small group
is located on 76-82 Botany Road, Alexandria in Sydney, enter via Dock 2
Easy parking on Botany road by the studio or all day parking on Wellington st., Cope street
For private classes, corporate classes and gift vouchers, please contact me directly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All material provided, firing included.
• Class will run for approximately 2 1/2 hours – 3hours
• All bookings must be paid in full to secure your spot before coming to the class.
• They are not refundable, but you may gift your place if you are unable to attend.
• No refund if you or your guest do not show up on the day of the workshop.
• By booking a workshop you agree to take full responsibility for any injury you might incur whilst participating in the class and any damage, loss or theft incurred to your personal belongings
We will do our outmost to run classes as planned, but if the minimum of participants is not met we will cancel the workshop. You will offered a full refund or a credit towards another workshop.
Feb 16th, Sat, 11am -1.30pm, Feb 13, Wed, 11am – 130pm, Feb 17, Sun, 3pm-5.30pm, Mar 3, Sun, 11am – 130pm, Mar 24, Sun, 11am – 130pm