Using the ornament set provided, you will be designing and making:
a striking decorative piece like a windchime or decorative hanger;
jewellery like necklace, earrings;
stylised name tags or gift tags.
Porcelain Class 2: Crafting with Porcelain Ornaments
This workshop is perfect for those who would like to further explore creative ideas in designing their own pieces made from porcelain ornaments, beads and pendants. Under the guidance of Marie-Hélène, you will be using the ornament set provided to design and make:
- a wind chime or decorative hanger using a tree branch, rod, twine or silk cord – this would make a striking decorative piece on its own.
- jewellery like necklaces, pendants, earrings
- stylised name tags or gift tags
Materials supplied are a set of porcelain ornaments (in different sizes and shapes), branches, rods, twine and ribbons. Additional set of porcelain ornaments, Sterling silver ear hooks and jump rings are available to puchase in class.
It promises to be a fun and exciting creative workshop where you will feel absolutely comfortable designing and making your own final pieces for home, personal use or as a handmade gift.
The workshop will take place in a working ceramic studio. Come prepared with safe shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
No previous experience required.
YOU WILL GET
• Expert tips and creative guidance by a ceramicist with years of experience as a professional stylist for major magazines in Australia and France.
• A creative and inspiring experience
• Connections with other creative people
• Individual attention within a small group
is located on 76-82 Botany Road, Alexandria in Sydney, enter via Dock 2
Easy parking on Botany road by the studio or all day parking on Wellington st., Cope street
For private classes, corporate classes and gift vouchers, please contact me directly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All material provided.
• Class will run for approximately 2 1/2 hours – 3hours
• All bookings must be paid in full to secure your spot before coming to the class.
• They are not refundable, but you may gift your place if you are unable to attend.
• No refund if you or your guest do not show up on the day of the workshop.
• By booking a workshop you agree to take full responsibility for any injury you might incur whilst participating in the class and any damage, loss or theft incurred to your personal belongings.
We will do our outmost to run classes as planned, but if the minimum of participants is not met we will cancel the workshop. You will offered a full refund or a credit towards another workshop.